White Cap (Tropical Supplement)
White Cap has been specifically designed for phosphorus deficient areas of Australia to play a part in correcting mineral deficiencies in cattle & sheep. It also contains copper, cobalt, manganese, magnesium, selenium, zinc & iodine. Its primary target being Northern Australia but it’s well known to aid in other areas due to the benefits of phosphorus.
With the unique BLM 3-in-1 formulation of trace elements, amino acids & electrolytes we have been able to increase phosphorus and sulphur levels without impacting on the availability of magnesium and zinc already in our product.
- Feed conversion of both dry and green feed
- Beneficial to utilise fresh green feed
- Aids in Phosphorus deficient areas
- Supports rumen development in young animals
- Assist in improving fertility & survival rates
- Aids in tightening up calving/lambing periods with a more even drop.
- Aids to improve the health of poorer doing livestock.
- Ease of Application – for best results use in the water supply, but can also be mixed with feed or poured on hay.
- High amino acid content (the building blocks of protein)
- Readily absorbed by the rumen
- Nil withholding period
- 3-year shelf life
- Beachport products are NOT a daily application process. These amounts for cattle last in the animals system for 6 weeks. Therefore dose frequency is every 6 weeks.